Thu 8 August 2019
Trafalgar Entertainment and Stagecoach Performing Arts are proud to be supporting The Stage Debut Awards 2019. The shortlist of nominees has now been revealed.
This year Trafalgar Entertainment is sponsoring the award for Best Composer or Lyricist. The nominees in this category are:
- Oran Eldor and Marcus Stevens for Mythic the Musical at the Charing Cross Theatre, London
- Anaïs Mitchell for Hadestown at the National Theatre, London
- David Cumming, Felix Hagan, Natasha Hodgson and Zoe Roberts for Operation Mincemeat at the New Diorama Theatre, London
- Femi Temowo for Death of a Salesman at the Young Vic, London
The award for Child Performer of the Year is sponsored by Stagecoach Performing Arts. The nominees are:
- Caelan Edie for The Bodyguard Musical at the Theatre Royal, Glasgow and Tour
- Jack Meredith for Caroline or Change at the Playhouse Theatre, London
- Clara Read for The Wild Duck at the Almeida Theatre, London
- Taya Tower for The Hunt at the Almeida Theatre, London
Arinzé Kene has also been nominated for the Best Creative West End Debut Award for the Bush Theatre’s ground-breaking production of Misty at Trafalgar Studios.
Good luck to all the nominees! Winners will be announced at The Stage Debut Awards at The Brewery, London on Sunday 15 September.
The Stage Debut Awards is the only awards programme specifically designed to encourage and sustain the stars of tomorrow, celebrating breakthrough theatre actors and creatives across the UK.